Friday, June 18, 2010

A Thing of Meaning

Every Bombshell must have a charm bracelet. We live lives of adventure and love. We need a way to memorialize the fabulousness we have gathered along the way. Trollbeads is the perfect answer to the charm question. All Italian glass, gold and sterling silver, these beauties help you write the story you have been living all your bombshell days. Every handmade bead is as unique as you. Some glitter. Some glamour. Some are subtle. I am in love with the simplicity of the silver and the depth of the glass. My story includes my love for my husband, the day my daughter was born and my favorite superstitions.

The best part of Trollbeads? I am creating something of beauty and meaning that my little girl will be able to wear years from now. Isn't that why bombshells love charm bracelets? A little something to capture the goodness of their lives and pass it on to those they love. Come into Lucille Elaine and start writing your own story.

For a limited time we are offering a FREE bracelet with the purchase of an upgraded clasp.
These are the charms for your charming life. Can't wait to see what stories you have to tell!

xoxo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment