Monday, April 19, 2010

Swirling and Twirling Day Dress


There's something about putting on a pair of patent leather heels and a dress that sinches your waist that makes you feel invincible!

I keep making excuses to wear my circle skirt day dress. Candice Gwinn must have looked into my mind and pulled out this little gem, because if I'd designed the perfect dress for myself this would be it. It makes me want to bake a casserole while listening to Buddy Holly. But its not 1958 and I'm a working woman, so I'll content myself to wearing it while listening to my Dick Clark's all Time Hits of the 1950's on my iPod in the car between errands, meetings, and trips to the printers. And maybe when I get home at night exhausted from a days work I'll re-apply my knock off Chanel Rouge Lipstick in Red N°5, look in the mirror and have dreams of hosting parties in lace frilled hostess aprons while my perfect husband shows slides of our latest trip to Niagra Falls :)









No comments:

Post a Comment