Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You're just going to have to trust me.

So, the long anticipated Knitted Dove collection has finally arrived in the store. I couldn't even help myself. I bought a dress before my shift even ended.

Reasons to love Knitted Dove:
1. First of all, the quality of the clothing is great. The dress I bought has one of those nifty little slips attached to the dress to keep the peeping Toms out. It is seriously the softest thing I have ever felt. I want a body suit made out of the material to wear under all of my clothes.
2. Now, since I can't find any pictures of what all I purchased you are just going to have to trust me when I tell you the clothes are so so so cute. Knitted dove is not an easy brand to find on the world wide web. The dresses and such that we got in the store range from totally bohemian "going to the farmer's market" to that perfect little black dress.
3. Last but not least, the price is excellent. All are under $100, which is great for all of us starving college students who like to look like we aren't, in fact, starving college students.

Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of these delightful little treasures so you are just going to have to trust me... Or wait till I just post a picture of me wearing my darling plum embroidered dress and a giant grin of satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment